Vending Machine Maintenance & Spare Parts Service & Support
Vendpro offers vending machine maintenance & spare parts service & support. Vendpros four tier product solution is exclusive to it’s customers and operators and encompasses:
- Vendpro, by far the most reputable and largest company in WA – established over two decades ago in 1995, only sells products that they believe are able to be maintained – teaming up with the best equipment manufacturers in the world. This then ensures adequate ongoing access to new technology, product training, operations and technical expertise, information and spare parts.
- Each machine comes with unlimited, lifetime phone and video support.
- Complementary pre-delivery induction training session on all machines sold. Post-delivery induction training available on request at standard cost.
- If the issue cannot be resolved over the phone, a technician will come out to have the issues resolved on site.
- If you are in a rural area and the issue cannot be resolved over the phone, a replacement component will be mailed out in advance to fit yourself on site. In the rare case that sending you a replacement component doesn’t fix the problem you might be required to return the unit to the Vendpro workshop in Perth for repairs (as per standard industry practice you will be responsible for the transport expense).
- Most machines come with a warranty and the warranty period will depend on the machine that you buy (i.e., normal warranty period is 12 (twelve) months for new and refurbished machines; parts and labour included, and abuse excluded).
- Vendpro has industry leading support capabilities, given that supporting the Vendpro rental fleet is just as important (we are the only supplier with a size rental fleet worth mentioning). All Vendpro customers therefore benefit from that since they have access to that maintenance and spares capability.
- Refurbished units on sale are machines from Vendpros own rental fleet so they are in good condition – hence the willingness to sell them under warranty.
- A full maintenance and support contract can be negotiated and implemented – pricing depends on the specific transactional needs, details and terms and conditions.
RENT | BUY | FREE
Technical Service Centre & Spare Parts
Vendpro has a well-equipped technical service centre and spare parts department and is open to the general public, as well as trade and commercial customers. From Vendpro‘s technical service centre you can purchase machines, kiosks, spare parts and accessories. Vendpro technicians will service and repair in-house for customers who drop off their machines or equipment. On request, they will inspect and bench test your machine to diagnose any faults.
Vendpro stocks an extensive list of spare parts for the equipment and systems they sell and rent. You cannot afford to have your vending machine down. Not only will you lose money, but your customers become disenchanted. Vendpro is an authorised technical service and spare parts centre and takes pride in rapid service response.
RENT | BUY | FREE
The Equipment purchased from Vendpro, has a limited manufacturer and Vendpro labour warranty that starts from date of purchase. For the period of the warranty only a technician from Vendpro or designated Vendpro Partner (where available) can perform any repairs, or the warranty will be void. Any issues arising from wear and tear will void the warranty. If equipment is outside the Perth metro area, the equipment must be sent back to Vendpro’s/ Vendpro Partner’s workshop to redeem the warranty cover. Return shipping cost is the client’s responsibility. Once the equipment is at Vendpro/Vendpro Partner, Vendpro will cover labour and parts needed as per manufacturer standards. Extended warranties are available at additional cost. The standard warranty is limited to faulty goods only and specifically excludes:
- Damage if the machine is transported once installed
- Damage through no fault of Vendpro
- Faults to the machine through power failure or surge
- Damage through vandalism
- Misuse or faults through operator error
- Removal and transport of the vending machine or equipment
- A minimum call-out charge (covering the first 30 minutes’ service) is payable if not a warranty claim. After the first hour, time gets charged at 15-minute intervals. All quoted costs and fees are exclusive of the statutory Goods and Services Tax
RENT | BUY | FREE